Monday, May 24, 2010

Awards Ceremony 2010

The GSA would like to congratulate all students who received awards at the 2010 GSAS Awards Ceremony, with special mention to:

Dr. Charles Lewis (Psychology), who received the Graduate Professor of the Year award, for excellence in graduate teaching and mentoring;



Maria Barbieri (Psychology), who received the Lydia Ocasio Award in appreciation for excellence in service to graduate students;


Daniel (Reg) Kim (Theology), who received the Teaching Fellow of the Year Award for excellence in undergraduate teaching;



and Matthew Merson (History), who also received the Teaching Fellow of the Year Award for excellence in undergraduate teaching.

3 comments:

Arnold said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

http://dataentryjob-s.com

Graduate Dissertation Proposal said...

Very informative and helpful. I was searching for this information but there are very limited resources. Thank you for providing this information

Graduate Dissertation

miranda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.